25 Aug 2013

Reduce Reuse Recycle.

As I mentioned in a previous post, I have had the great pleasure of being in New Zealand for three months. As if thats not enough, I met my Lady in Singapore on the way back home to the UK for a tour around Malaysia and Thailand. If you are ever over that way and get the chance, check out Tioman Island. It's off the east coast of Malaysia, about an hour from the town of Mersing by boat (but I would suggest flying in). A stunning and very relaxing place. We also went to Penang, KL and good ol Phuket (a staple for sure but we needed to blow some off). A great time was had. 
I thought often of litter on our trip. It is not my intention to criticise any country about waste management, it's just that visiting anywhere as beautiful as these parts of the world ones eye and mind can turn to such things. It's a real distraction to see plastic water bottles and food wrappers blowing along beautiful beaches and icing sugar sand. As a tourist I do my best to leave a good impression of my home country by leaving as little behind as possible bar smiles and tips. Do the right thing out there folks and take it with you or use the bin (as long as it's not over flowing). 
To my regret, that leads me to another point. My (old) cellular communication provider has a policy of rather intense recycling. After a period of 70, yes 70 days of not using ones number it gets recycled back into the system. I know what you are thinking. "Wankers!" or "You didn't use a phone for 70 days?" Well yes and kinda. I used a NZ number.

So...



Please feel free to get in touch if you need or wish to order anything. I am available by E-mail at the address contained in my welcome message to the top left of this blog. My sincere apologies for any inconvenience this has caused. Go get some sun.


No comments:

Post a Comment