15 Jun 2022

A slowly rounding peg

 


 

While building a installation piece I had an idea to turn it into a short film. This is in no way supposed to be an "animation". My original vision was more a comic book panel look with transitions (wipes) denoting speed of movement or intent. For best viewing, try a big screen at 720p or higher (4k is best) with the sound right up. At the moment I have no plans to do any more video or digital work but I didn't have plans to do this either so for the moment, we'll see. Thanks for taking a look. Please feel free to offer comments or suggestions. It's been a long time since I've done anything like this so it has certainly been a learning experience. I should have the pictures of the original sculpture up very soon. This is the first work from the "Between Worlds" series. More soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment